Early Careers- Client Manager, North Asia
Early Careers- Client Manager
Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM)- Asia
Kick start your future! Intensive training leading to a successful sales career with Thomson Reuters!
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. Being responsible and ethical is part of our heritage and a fundamental pillar of our business. If you are a recent graduate with 2-3 years experience in a front line, phone based customer service or sales role, your career matters to us and our Early Careers hiring may be just the right opportunity to kick start your future!
You will be joining an organisation that truly embraces diversity and we want you to bring your unique perspective to our organisation in these exciting entry level sales opportunities.
We offer an intensive first class learning and development program that brings together the resources, tools and support to optimize your experience and accelerate your development. We want to set you up for a successful long term sales career with Thomson Reuters where you will be promoting our products and solutions to the biggest corporate and financial services institutions across Asia.
At Thomson Reuters, we know your wellbeing is the key to your health, happiness and success — it's how you bring your best to your work, and it's how we bring our best as a company. If you are successful, you will be eligible to receive and participate in industry leading employee benefits package.
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The role has a primary focus to retain market share by maximizing value of our Financial and Risk products for our customers. This is achieved by ensuring the end users are well trained and familiar with both the content and functionalities of TR products.
The candidate will use his/her specialist knowledge to engage with customers to increase product usage and loyalty. The candidate will also identify "at risk" customers to ensure we achieve best retention possible, and also generate sales leads through ongoing customer engagement. The job role is also responsible for contract renewal for some of our solutions. In addition, the Client Specialist will also assist in identifying new upsell and cross business opportunities within the current client base.
- Builds and maintains strategic account plans for accounts under management
- Manages accounts (including growth, retention, training and customer engagement
- Responsible for enterprise relationship between Thomson Reuters and account
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within accounts
- Drives execution of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level
- Identifies new opportunities, work with Sales Specialist to follow up on sales leads on Enterprise and desktop solutions
- Works with and utilizes experts/specialists in the team where required, has oversight of all account activities
- Responsible for forecasting, keeping management engaged with accounts in a timely fashion, analyses impact from intelligence on competitor activity provides feedback to Market Development Group
- Owns local account information in relevant CRM systems
- Responsible for net sales and revenue quota achievement
- Responsible for local account plan as well as executing priorities
- Acts as customer's advocate within TR and TR ambassador within client's enterprise
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Fluent in English. Chinese or other Asian language is an advantage
- Good understanding of financial markets and particularly with Buyside workflow
- Good customer service skills
- Understanding of TR products (Eikon, Datastream, Thomson One)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of financial industry
- Good understanding of competitor products offering
- Team player - Willingness to participate as a full member of team.
- Strong sales skills - able to identify and advocate benefits matching customers requirements
- Self motivated, proactive, adaptable and with the ability to influence
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top