Document Support Specialist
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Role Purpose/ Summary:
To support the FirmStyle and Contract Express products; to identify potential improvements, including survey workflow and bespoke client setups. When Customers request updates to their firm styles, the selected candidate will quickly and accurately apply those updates in the base template documents and report back to the customer on completion.
Additional duties will include analysing issues within existing style templates and providing first line support for customer queries relating to the Contract Express system (a document assembly tool used by the world's largest law firms and corporations).
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Creation & Amendment of FirmStyle configuration files for Bespoke FirmStyle clients
- Application level support – Identification & resolution of application specific transformation issues
- Configuration level support – Identification & resolution of configuration specific transformation issues
- Document level support – Identification & resolution of document specific transformation issues
- Contract Express support case responses
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong MS Word, WordML (XML)
- Customer Facing Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to handle many assignments in a fast paced organization.
- Service and business orientation.
- Working at a very detailed level on standalone projects and in reporting to clients
- Capable of learning, understanding, and communicating higher level technical information Maintain a positive service attitude with the ability to understand and empathize with customer concerns.
- Apply individual discretion to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction and the business' success.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- XSLT 2 knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Good knowledge of internal systems, processes and technical policies.
- Logical thinker/problem solver who is self-motivated and a strong contributor within a team
- Fully competent in troubleshooting Microsoft Office application integration technology
Education/ Certifications Required:
- A level or above
NB: Flexible working options will be considered as part of this application. E.g. Job shares
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top