Director, Transfer Pricing
The Director, Transfer Pricing will lead the global transfer pricing services group of Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting. The Director will work closely with management to collaborate with and indirectly lead teams in multiple different locations worldwide. The Director will be a key member of the leadership team of the ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing business, reporting to the Vice President and Head of ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing.
- Manage all aspects of transfer pricing engagements including business
development, scoping, fact gathering, economic analysis and implementation.
- Define and execute on new service offerings related to transfer pricing
products, including full definition, team member training, definition of sales
processes and training of sales executives on value propositions.
- Work closely with other members of the leadership team and the local
management in global locations to provide industry insight and leadership on
product fit, market needs and service offerings.
- Interact with global teams to penetrate into new markets and generate new
- Interact with high-level tax executives of Fortune 1000 (or the foreign
equivalent) companies. This includes answering clients' technical and/or
software questions and requesting data necessary to prepare transfer pricing
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build
relationships at all levels of the organization; initiate and maintain partnerships
with staff and management.
- Ability to work with people across business lines and deliver results.
- Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing
existing relationships to build customer confidence.
- Manage all aspects of running a services organization including utilization and
capacity reporting, revenue projections, backlog management, team
development, hiring and career path management.
- Work as a subject matter expert to the whole business and work on strategic
initiatives which might go beyond the scope of the services team.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Advanced Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Law or Accounting and a
minimum of 8 years of transfer pricing experience with all specified transfer
- Experience in Public accounting and in a corporate transfer pricing group
- Extensive experience with business development and team management.
- Experience in managing remote teams and collaborating globally.
- Practical knowledge and prior application of IRS transfer pricing regulations,
the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines, and the OCED's BEPS project and
related global developments.
- A strong understanding of the entire transfer pricing lifecycle and the related
inner workings of corporate transfer pricing teams (i.e. clients) necessary to
efficiently tackle these deliverables is critical for this role.
- Knowledge of specific countries' international transfer pricing regulations
preferred. Although this is not a technology position, any candidate must be
comfortable with software.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when
ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top