Director, Strategic Alliances
We are seeking a Director, Strategic Alliances who is knowledgeable, capable and charismatic with proven experience working with the big four advisory firms and or leading Channel and Re-Seller businesses spanning complex multi-national geographies. You will have demonstrable success in building and executing go to market strategies via partner models; focused on meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals. In addition, leadership abilities across the Asia and Emerging Markets (AEM) business will be valued.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Develop Strategic Alliances Framework and detailed business plan to support all aspects of the business in AEM
- Simplify partnership processes, procedures and programmes; and negotiate new and updated partner agreements
- Build and maintain strong, sustainable, trusted advisor-oriented relationships with Alliances to generate new revenue opportunities
- Drive sales engagement through proactive account mapping sessions, building pipeline, convert and influence opportunities into sales
- Play a hands-on role with the strategic alliances, maintain a personal presence and high visibility in the field, and directly participating in partner activities and customer sales cycles in key markets and accounts
- Identify areas for innovation and process improvement in all aspects of alliances management - discounts, compensation, incentives, quality presentations and new strategies
- Ensure appropriate metrics are developed to understand ROI and provide regular reporting, tracking and analysis internally
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or Master's in Business Administration with 10-15 years of Business Development and or Sales Experience, ideally with global enterprise technology companies
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- Successful track record of developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Must be comfortable with complexity and demonstrate use of critical thinking techniques
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top