Director - Digital Strategy
As an employee at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy. Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter.
Whether solving for today's challenges or tomorrow's aspirations, you will work with the industry's brightest thinkers on diverse projects, creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results.
As the world's leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business-and your career.
Bring your passion for innovation and together we'll make a difference.
Director Digital Go-to-Market Strategy & Success
- Develop customer segment digital strategy in partnership with segment leadership and other members of the Enterprise Digital Office
- Consider market opportunities/competition, leverage internal data, business priorities, and industry best practices as an input into overall strategy development and planning
- Co-create segment-level customer journey with segment leaders and digital product management team; monitor holistic segment journey for cohesion and omni-channel optimization
- Partner with segments to operate and grow new and legacy digital channels; drive growth, adoption, and optimize experiences to hit quarterly and annual targets
- Build strong working relationships and collaborate closely with digital marketing, segment sales/renewals, analytics, digital product management, and technology teams
- Participate in annual strategic planning efforts by representing one customer segment; prioritize and quantify impact of new or upgraded capabilities
- Work with segment partners, finance, and analytics to develop and execute a robust operating cadence including identifying key metrics, holding monthly business reviews with senior stakeholders, and structuring regular analytics and reporting
- Develop business cases for new capabilities where appropriate
- Work with segments to think about business readiness, transformation and internal/external adoption of new digital channels
- Collaborate closely with product management, technology, marketing, and segment teams to identify opportunities, define capabilities, and develop roadmaps
- Align with other directors of digital growth operations & strategy to identify commonalities in strategies and identifying and defining extensible enterprise solutions where applicable
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's Degree preferred
- 10-15 years of experience required, with demonstrated abilities and accomplishments in the online channel management and/or online product management
- Digital-savvy and informed on innovations, trends, and products/platforms in the digital space, with a deep understanding of the best approach to implement new strategies that impact outcomes and drive digital transformations
- Experience building, growing, and operating online and mobile business or platform
- Strong strategic thinker able to synthesize large amounts of data into digestible and practical strategies and tactics
- Ability to navigate a complex, global organization and lead through influence
- Data-driven decision-maker, with strong analytical skills and experience driving the creation of KPIs for senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication, especially with senior stakeholders
- Strong cross-functional team management skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent follow-through
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top