About Thomson Reuters
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Enterprise Business Systems
The Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) organisation owns the strategy, delivery and support of internal business platforms. These include Marketing, Selling, Fulfilment, Billing and Collections, and Service & Support. EBS works closely with business executives and other senior leaders to define and execute a global EBS plan. We are focused on maximising efficiencies through standardisation and work to harmonise processes, culture and information to support business objectives.
This position will work with EBS Demand, PM, & Supplier organizations to assure that the delivery procedures and quality standards are followed to meet the agreed targets.
- Build & maintain the portfolio master plan; develop the delivery portfolio strategy.
- Support EBS Blueprint alignment for projects and ensure 100% compliant to it within the portfolio (any exception is made aware to LT & continue only after approval from LT)
- Provide assistance to PM community in the SoW/WO approval process by validating the estimates from the vendor partners.
- Facilitate the portfolio governance processes and portfolio reviews, ensure compliance with plans, budget and deliverables.
- Provide analysis and reporting on all aspects of the portfolio, identifying trends and making recommendations for actions based upon organizational goals.
- Lead activities that maintain the integrity of the portfolio by ensuring standardization of key processes across program
- Manage and distribute portfolio information to EBS Leadership team and other key stakeholders to translate portfolio decisions to appropriate action plans for the execution of the project.
- Provide exceptional portfolio reporting of all products/projects in the portfolio according to the requirements of the EBS Leadership Team;
- Provide oversight for Quality Control activities performed by 3rd party suppliers testing & ensure that TR requirements and quality standards are recognized, understood and maintained across the Company
- Represent QA at senior management, project review meetings.
- Serve as an escalation point on overall Quality Assurance issues along with BU / Portfolio specific delivery issues from TR Project Managers.
- Devise a Audit findings review processes (3rd party suppliers / TR) to ensure Quality Assurance scales are meeting the expectation
- Responsible for providing the timely feedback to the project management office to foster a culture of continuous development.
- Accountable for delivery of all the projects in the roadmap of BU / Portfolio assigned to him
- Must have a sound understanding on the Business Domain and the Technical aspect of the systems (Techno-functional in nature).
- Should have experience in strong quality procedures, process & documentation methodology
- Experience in understanding IT needs of an organization and devising long term plans to meet the business objectives
- 15-18 yrs of industry experience
- Ability to lead and Chair meetings, committees and working groups
- Strong hands on leadership and management skills.
- Technical data reporting
- Process Improvement
- Vendor Management
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Bangalore-India;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top