Digital Retention Specialist
Job Description: Digital Retention Specialists are an elite group of professionals dedicated to protecting revenue in at-risk Small Law Firm accounts. This position is specifically focused on stabilizing the online revenue in a variable portfolio of approximately 200 Westlaw accounts. Digital Retention Specialists engage with customers calling in to cancel or those that may be close to cancellation because of an inability to pay. The position requires a high degree of Thomson Reuters business system knowledge along with an advanced understanding of the subscriptions available. Digital Retention Specialists must have a proven ability to diffuse customer escalations and deliver solutions to resolve advanced customer concerns.
- Meeting monthly retention volume and revenue requirements
- Securing long term revenue by targeting multi-year contract and annual revenue goals
- Using negotiation skills to minimize revenue reductions in at-risk account renewals
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date renewal portfolio by meeting business system logging requirements
- 2 years of account management or sales experience preferred
- A demonstrated ability to drive high call or customer contact volume is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Well-developed negotiation skills required
- High degree of professionalism, customer centricity, and flexibility required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top