Digital Marketing Director
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Director to fuel the launch of a new digital experience for one of our cloud products and to scale it across new markets and product lines. The Digital Marketing Director will optimize customer acquisition through digital content and channels by elevating and expanding our digital marketing approach, increasing awareness and driving qualified traffic to the site. This position will be responsible for digital marketing financial and operational performance across all digital platforms for specific markets and products. The Digital Marketing Director will develop and lead a virtual team of internal and external partners (from technical to content) and an Agile testing Scrum master in creating a robust digital marketing vision and implementation strategy through Agile testing.
We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly customer-driven, analytical thinker, enthusiasm to hit the ground running and to make a significant impact on the business.
- Lead for Digital Marketing activities
- Lead the team in defining and managing strategic goals and deliverables for our digital channels and track implementation success
- Develop annual omnichannel marketing plans, including investment, by digital channel and market segment to deliver a seamless experience for customers
- Manage financial and operational performance across all digital channels and vehicles (e.g., personalized email, SEO, SEM, affiliate, display, social)
- Lead the prioritization and creative review process to ensure focus on strategic objectives and right build out of digital first/engaging content
- Ensure successful and in-budget execution of marketing strategy by leading internal escalations and debottlenecking with internal and external partners
- Lead the digital marketing team in establishing a strong cross departmental relationship with other Lines of Businesses (LOBs), Legal, etc.
- Ensure adherence to corporate's values, including legal and compliance is top of mind during strategy and implementation of digital approach
- Define and track KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of digital program and optimizing overall marketing effectiveness (e.g., drive of marketing mix models over time across products and markets)
- Collect customer data/information and incorporate back into customer database to drive more personalized engagement over time
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's Degree required; graduate degree preferred
- 10 years of experience in digital marketing for a large scale brand.
- 4 years' experience in a leadership role driving large scale digital media strategy.
- Experience in managing agency relationships and in planning and buying of display media, building campaigns, implementing bidding strategies.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization UX, SEO & Landing Page optimization & experience in running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and should thrive in high expectation scenario with many stakeholders.
- Exceptional communicator who inspires the team and can engage CxO level audience on relevant topics in a time efficient manner.
- Savvy, adept and comfortable in a complex structure involving corporate level relationships, multi-division / business unit involvement and matrix reporting.
- Excellent proven negotiation, complex problem solving, and conflict management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization and across all functions with a team oriented style.
- Results oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Entrepreneurial approach, innovative, passionate, self-starter. Persistence despite obstacles or setbacks, comfort with ambiguity.
- Flexibility in adjusting to new, different and changing business requirements and decisions.
- Excellent client relationship management skills including influencing and building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including senior management.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top