Digital Information Specialist - F&R
The Digital Information Specialist will engage with Content Enablement & wider Content & Insight management teams to visualize and design data to make it actionable and help better facilitate decision making.
This role will support the Content Enablement management team to create high-impacting digital visualization and graphics that tells our business story.
A large part of this person's role will be hub based, ensuring we are representing our teams content assets powerfully and in context. Clearly showing progress against goals, highlighting key achievements and reporting periodically will be key deliverables for this role.
- Supports the Content Enablement and wider Content & Insight management team(s) by providing designs and visualization for their presentations, reports and analysis.
- Generate and provide operational and ad-hoc reporting to assist the Content Enablement management team and the wider organization.
- Develop and maintain reporting and data solutions that utilize key tools available to us, such as MS Excel, Power Point and investigate new tools to ensure we are digitally representing our teams achievements, plans and progress in the most impactful way.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry best practice in business intelligence and data visualization.
- Develop and maintains design template portfolio that can be re-used for future packs and deep dives.
- Apply design and technical know-how to assist with creating high-impact, compelling designs and visualizations for the wider Content & Insight team. Topics may include: infographics, presentation documents, digital banners, interactive assets, landing pages, print collaterals, motion pictures, and other multimedia forms as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Preferably 1-3 years experience within Thomson Reuters or relevant industry experience of business analysis in a performance management / business reporting environment.
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint experience
- Strong English communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to partner with leadership team to help them visualize and design their presentations and reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and to exacting time scales on occasion.
- Must be prepared to work UK/US hours as and when required.
- Team Player
- Very strong creative design sense, layout skills, typography skills, and color knowledge.
- Ability to create innovative conceptual designs along with enough flexibility to adapt to existing branding
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other image optimizing applications is an advantage
- Knowledge in Video editing tool and multimedia software would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dynamic (able to respond to changing priorities) and able to work with minimal supervision (commitment to deliver to agreed timescales)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top