Digital Experience Marketing Manager
Are you someone who wants to make an impact in your marketing organization? Do you challenge the status quo, love working with other savvy marketers, and want to lead change with your strong digital background? Reporting to the Director, Digital Experience, we are looking for a Digital Experience Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our online customer retention, renewal and upsell website experience, day-to-day management and governance.
This role supports the creation of a roadmap for the retention and renewal assets to drive transactions online and will help lead the continued development of the new site in partnership with the customer marketing team, development and our global creative services teams. This exciting position will be part of a team that develops the standards for this digital experience, with potential to expand these best practices to other marketing teams/products within the organization.
- Manage, create, and optimize an integrated digital experience strategy and lead execution for the newly created retention/renewal website. Drive digital marketing programs in partnership with the small law firm customer marketing teams resulting in site engagement and ultimately a renewal/upsell motion online.
- Partner with our testing and landing page optimization expert to identify opportunity for A/B and multivariate tests and personalization tactics to improve core website functionality and digital campaign assets.
- Partner with digital analysts to demonstrate marketing ROI and inform others of important trends and/or areas of improvement.
- Recognize emerging digital technologies, approaches and strategies and assess how these opportunities will work (or might not make sense) for our business.
- Work as a liaison with groups such as UX, development, operations and analytics to plan initiatives across digital channels and ensure a coordinated approach.
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation in the retention/renewal motion with our small law firm customers.
- 5 years of demonstrable web/digital marketing experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field
What You Excel In
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present and communicate complex information to various levels within the organization
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, website management and marketing strategy
- Depth of technical understanding necessary to understand what is currently possible and what is emerging
- Ability to think strategically, connect the dots appropriately, and manage projects with great attention to detail
- Confident in making decisions and ability to seek out appropriate input and buy-in
- Exceptional ability to foster working relationships and build partnerships resulting in successful outcomes
- Experience influencing and collaborating across a large, matrixed organization
- Highly developed strategic thinking skills; strong analytical skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit www.thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top