Digital Account Manager
- Manages and grows revenue and market share across all Business Units in designated accounts by maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains high level relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth and retention.
- Develops and executes account / territory strategy collaborating with sales specialists to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
- Develops key stake holder communities both internal and external.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts and the clients' workflow and challenges.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Strategically develops, executes and maintains a growth-centric account / territory plan and own overall strategy for revenue growth and retention.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account / territory strategy, identify additional opportunities and promote accurate forecasting.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Regular value-add meetings with key users.
- Provide high level specialised training on product and functionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to be successful.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Strong relationship building skills and experience in establishing C level relationship.
- Ability to develop client / account strategy, provide direction to sales team and lead from the front.
- Proven account management experience in a customer facing environment required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and execute an account / territory plan
- Problem solving skills and ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Strong collaboration skills.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Dubai-United Arab Emirates
Back to top