Development Business Analyst
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Development Business Analyst Team has responsibility for specifying, managing and delivering all data feed related requirements for Thomson Reuters real time systems and businesses. These requirements range from externally-driven mandatory ones such as 'MiFID II directive' to business-driven discretionary ones, and encompass various aspects like data, technology and service. Depending on the nature of the project, Business Analyst undertakes a combination of project management, technical implementation, data model analysis and testing tasks.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
This Team is part of the Technology Development group which is under the Enterprise Technology & Operations (ET&O). We are responsible for the real time data feeds for all Exchange in EMEA region including premium markets like London Stock Exchange or Nasdaq OMX.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
Elicits, writes project documentation including functional project requirements, white papers, change notifications.
Work with content managers and liaise with the Stock Exchange contacts to understand the impact of the technical changes on our products.
Investigate technical service issues.
Perform UAT testing for the software delivered by development team.
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
Flexibility and home-office opportunities
Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card
High standards of ethics in the workplace
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Several years' experience within a financial market data related environment,
- Several years' experience working with environments that communicate system to system, with limited end-user displays available.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Real-Time data systems
- Experience of management tools like JIRA
- Fair knowledge and understanding of technology concepts, including the ability to acclimate quickly to unfamiliar environments.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have experience in writing technical documentation.
- You have in – depth knowledge on financial markets.
- You previously worked with development teams
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top