Derivatives Services Manager
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position: Derivatives Services Manager
- Manage and lead requirements for Derivatives products; specifically in the vanilla asset type(IRS, Swaptions, FX and Equity Options, CDS, TRS, Inflation swaps).
- Manage, lead and design the client's workflow evaluation pricing cycle and support.
- Collaborate with all stake holders on all issues related to the derivatives products.
- Represent TRPS Derivatives in all aspects of marketing, sales, usage and billing as they relate to the derivatives products.
- Work and collaborate with all TRPS derivatives teams in EMRS,EMEA and APAC for the implantations, maintenance and usage of the various derivatives products.
- Serve as the main key point contact for the derivatives tools and content.
- Represent and lead any TRPS Derivatives' client's communications.
- Train and guide all TRPS Derivatives in EMRS, EMEA and APAC on the content, models, market data and tools used for derivatives.
- Serve as the main knowledge contact for vanilla derivatives content.
- Manage and lead the content and coverage efforts for vanilla derivatives (IRS, Swaptions, FX and Equity Options, CDS, TRS, Inflation swaps).
- Collaborate and lead any market data enhancements needed for the derivatives product.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Well rounded knowledge of financial markets in general. Experience working with vanilla derivatives is a must.
- Ability to independently research and apply complex concepts in a real-world context. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and operate under tight time constraints. Strong problem solving skills are crucial.
- Extensive experience in vanilla derivatives products (IRS, Swaptions, FX and Equity Options, CDS, TRS, Inflation swaps). Knowledge of more complex products is a plus.
- Good verbal & written communication skills. Must have the confidence and poise to explain and defend evaluations to customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
- Degree in quantitative (especially Finance, Math, Science or Computer related majors) discipline from a leading college/university, with extensive professional work experience.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top