Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Work and collaboratewith TRPS Derivatives in APAC for the implantations, maintenance and usage ofvarious derivatives products.
- Serve as the mainkey point contact for derivatives tools and content in APAC.
- Represent and leadany TRPS Derivatives' client's communications.
- Train and guide allTRPS Derivatives in APAC on the content, models, market data and tools used.
- Serve as the mainknowledge contact for vanilla derivatives content in APAC.
- Manage and lead thecontent and coverage efforts for vanilla derivatives (IRS, Swaptions, FX andEquity Options, CDS, TRS, Inflation swaps) .
- Collaborate and leadany market data enhancements needed for the various derivatives products.
- Work closely withthe APAC derivatives team to gain knowledge that covers all derivatives assettypes and tools.
- Research financialinstruments based on customers pricing requests.
- Employ variousanalytics packages and data feeds to derive evaluated pricing.
- Determine whichmodels and inputs are most appropriate for evaluating a diverse range ofderivatives.
- Perform qualitytesting to ensure output is consistent and error free.
- Provide excellentcustomer service for a range of financial institutions that rely on our timelyand accurate evaluations.
- Degree inquantitative (especially Finance, Math, Science or Computer related majors)discipline from a leading college/university, with at least three years ofprofessional work experience.
- Well roundedknowledge of financial markets in general.
- Strong Excel / VBAskills are essential.
- Ability toindependently research and apply complex concepts in a real-world context. Mustbe self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and operate under tighttime constraints. Strong problem solving skills are crucial.
- 3-4 years experiencein vanilla derivatives products (IRS, Swaptions, FX and Equity Options, CDS,TRS, Inflation swaps). Knowledge of more complex products is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must have the confidence and poise to explain anddefend evaluations to customers.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top