Data Validation Analyst
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Data Validation Analyst
Risk Managed Services
Product or Service:
Managed Data Service - Managed Data Service (MDS) involves the management (matching, enriching, maintaining) of 58 data fields which make up a "core" entity record. Information for these data fields includes identifiers like LEI and SWIFT BIC, Addresses, Industry Classifications and Corporate hierarchies.
- Collect, evaluate and validate business data through internet based research
- Validation of data as appropriate, in line with our Operational Manual
- Creates and maintains full and comprehensive audit trails of corroborative sources for all records
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Follow company process and procedure methods for the evaluation of data as per Operational Manual
- Has a strong understanding of the Managed Data Service workflow and process
- Collects, analyses, interprets, and summarises data in preparation for generation of client reports
- Maintains computerised collection and tracking of relevant data through a comprehensive audit trail of corroborative sources
- Achieve pre-defined performance targets in order to satisfy client demand
- Key Relationships:
- Reports to the Validation Team Manager on a daily basis
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to change
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as a team member
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of internet research methodology, principles and procedures
- Foreign language skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top