YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
Commodities Content Production Team collects broker pricing and market fundamental data for energy, metals and agriculture markets, as well as weather and freight. The team is spread across Bangalore, Manila and Gdynia operational centers. The team in Gdynia supports the fundamental side of content production, gathering data about physical assets, production and consumption, as well as trading and flow statistics.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters customers for desktop and feed products with top quality commodities fundamental data. You will play a crucial role in making this content visible for clients through Elektron data flows.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- You will be leasing the content migration project: from Commodities Database of Records to Elektron.
- You will be the main domain expert for the migration, representing the group in relevant stakeholder discussions.
- You will be mentoring and helping the team to grow in expertise.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Knowledge of EVM-Geda-FMS-Elektron data flow
- Experience with content migration to Elektron
- Experience with project management
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with time series content
- Knowledge of reference/meta data
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension scheme, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Req #: JREQ088257
Job Function: Content
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top