Data Conversion Integration Consultant
Data Conversion Integration Consultant
The professional services group at Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker is growing!
The Cloud Solutions team, within the broader professional services group, drives data migration/conversion and integrations, using various technologies it takes to help our clients get the most out of Legal Tracker, a legal matter-management and e-billing solution.
Our team is looking for highly self-motivated, resourceful professionals to join us. The ideal candidate will be:
- Customer centric, solution plus technology minded and data-savvy.
- Able to represent complex functional, technical concepts simply and professionally with clients and internal stakeholders alike.
- Able to internalize priorities and drive action in alignment with larger business goals.
A day in the life
On any given day, these are some of the things you'll get to do with the professional services team at TR Legal Tracker.
- Scope potential projects with clients via email, phone and in person
- Identify client's data sources and map source data to Legal Tracker
- Develop & Manage data uploads using SQL and internal tools
- Resolve data, technical issues, monitor errors, communicate results
- Consult with Project team, Sales, Client Success and Support teams to deliver the best possible experience for our clients.
- Collaborate internally to improve team resources and establish best practices.
- Own the full data conversion project lifecycle (Requirements gathering, consultation, implementation, user acceptance testing, and signoff).
- When client business needs change, collaborate with the project team to recommend and execute improvements
- Demonstrate high personal accountability by providing timely status updates and communications on sensitive and high-visibility efforts and issues
- Maintain a high degree of Legal Tracker and technology awareness in areas of responsibility
- Research, develop, implement, test, and troubleshoot data conversion
- Work with internal stakeholders to present a united and professional image to our clients in accordance with professional services' standards and methodology
- Work closely with Professional Services, Product, and Engineering teams to enhance data conversion tools
- Assist with and/or drive system testing, user acceptance testing, data conversion, and user training when needed.
- Address client issues in a timely manner and help guide client training and issue resolution.
- As part of each project team, act as a stakeholder in the development of project timelines and collaborate with other stakeholders to champion mutual success delivering established milestones.
- Work with internal project teams to gather requirements, iterate on client feedback, define best-practices, and design and deploy solutions and enhancements.
- Mock-up and present your ideas and your work for peer groups, business partners, senior leaders, and customers
- Monitor our active conversion for errors, take timely action to resolve problems and implement improvements
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience
- 3-5 years' experience in a customer facing or technical role such as Data Analysis, Tech. Support, Tech. Implementations, or Tech. Project Management
- 3-5 years' experience in a client-facing or operational role
- Experience with data transformation using Excel, SQL, Access, ETL software, or similar platforms.
- Experience scoping and managing data conversion, technical projects with non-technical stakeholders.
- The ability to communicate effectively about your work and explain mapping/technical issues to non-technical people
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Occasional availability to work after hours and/or weekends during periods of high volume
- Experience with SQL and familiarity with generally accepted database principles
- Experience with ETL tools i.e., Adeptia, Informatica, etc.
- Prior Enterprise and/or SaaS-based software experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Bellevue-Washington-United States of America
Back to top