Data Analyst-German (AGS), Financial & Risk
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the Pricing & Performance Team in Gdynia. Your major responsibility will be to deliver timely and accurate data for Investment Funds. You will develop your knowledge of the international Funds market, core products as well as managing client request through widely recognized customer management tools.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
There is a great opportunity to be a part of rapidly changing European fund market due to new EU regulations that aim to provide more safety for the investors. At the moment we are in the process of expanding our operations to implement the new MIFID II guidelines.
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professionals, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analysis and tools needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Ensuring accuracy & timeliness of the information stored in databases and reflected on TR products
- Creating and maintaining good client relationship
- Cooperation with external data providers
- Providing high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- fluent in English and German
- client oriented approach
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Multitasking skills
- Willingness to gain new knowledge
- Team Player skills, flexibility and ability to work well with other groups
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a degree or experience in the Economic/Finance field
- You speak another European language
- You have knowledge and interest in Investment Funds content
- On site and virtual trainings on MS Excel, financial markets and instruments as well as other development opportunities
- Work in an international, friendly and dynamic environment
- Access to and gaining of experience with key Thomson Reuters products
- Company social incentives
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top