Data Analyst with Portuguese
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 100 colleagues based in Gdynia and Nicosia. Altogether your major responsibility will be to monitor market events related to legal entity data, build company descriptions & hierarchy trees and assign company classification codes.
You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams located around the world, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
You will also be a partner for our customers supporting them to use our products.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The information which you provide is immediately displayed in our ﬂagship products: Datascope and Thomson Reuters Eikon. Our customers, mostly international banks and risk managers, take advantage of your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Monitoring market events and news about particular companies on local sources
- Providing updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Classifying companies based on global regulatory framework or international industrial classifications
- Performing quality control checks to ensure data accuracy
- Responding to client's queries, explaining methodology
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel at intermediate level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
- Intermediate knowledge of European language
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent experience
- You have knowledge and interest in legal entity structure
- You have intermediate VBA and/or SQL skills
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products: Eikon and Datascope
- You have knowledge about market regulations related to the legal entities
- You know more than one foreign language
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top