Data Analyst with intermediate Turkish, Deals
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join global Deals team with major locations in Gdynia, Manila, Bangalore, Beijing, London and New York. In your role, you will be responsible for collecting data around Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Equity Offering and Private Equity Investments.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Based on data that you will collect and analyze, Thomson Reuters issues League Tables where we present top financial and legal advisors that worked on transactions all over the world. You will play a crucial role in collecting the data, cooperating with contributors to League Tables and internal stakeholders, answering their questions and explaining content and structure of League Tables and single transactions. Based on data that you search, analyze and send to our products, thousands of M&A professionals around the world will be able to benchmark their performance against market and that will help them to make strategic decisions regarding their business.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Providing clients with data related to Deals events (mergers and acquisitions, public equity offerings and private equity)
- Research and collection of relevant data in line with the methodology
- Ensuring the data is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaboration with other teams within Thomson Reuters
- Interaction with clients who work on data we provide, listening to their feedback and implementing automation and quality improvement solutions to address their concerns
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English and communicative (reading) in Turkish
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to details
- Self-motivation even when attending to routine tasks
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under time pressure
- Professional attitude
- Curiosity in global economic trends
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have general interest in new internet technologies and trends would represent an advantage
- You have technical skills and basic knowledge of VBA, SQL or advanced excel will be a strong plus
- You are a graduate preferably in Business, Finance or Economics related fields
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top