Data Analyst with intermediate German, Corporate Actions
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join an energetic and multinational team of around 30 colleagues based in Gdynia, Poland. You will monitor Europe's biggest stock exchanges and look for specific information related to Corporate Actions data. You will collaborate with a number of internal departments, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunities to constantly learn. You will also partner with the world's biggest external customers within the financial sector supporting them to use our products.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The data you provide is standardized and displayed in our flagship product, Thomson Reuters Eikon. Our customers, mostly investment banks, asset managers and private investors benefit from your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
WHAT WILL YOU BE OFFERED?
- Permanent, full time position
- Professional trainings and career development opportunities
- Multinational and dynamic work environment of over 1200 employees on site
- Ability to cultivate your hobbies in various work streams (Squash League, Basketball and Volleyball teams, Running and Cycling teams, Learning Languages group, Yoga classes, and many others)
- Attractive benefits package (private healthcare, Multisport card, life insurance, retirement plan, 2 days off for volunteering activities)
- Ability to work from home
- Team engagement events
- Friendly atmosphere and flexibility
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English and intermediate in German
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance or Financial Mathematics or equivalent experience
- You have knowledge and interest in financial markets
- You speak any additional language, Turkish being a plus
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products: Eikon and Datascope
WHAT WILL BE SOME OF YOUR DAILY TASKS?
- Sourcing, processing and maintaining Corporate Actions data in a timely and accurate manner
- Contacting stock exchanges, companies and/or other sources to assure the reliability of information
- Communication with relevant departments for resolution of data inconsistencies
- Developing expertise and market knowledge on European markets
- Delivery against productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Supporting specific projects and database testing, as assigned by manager
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top