Data Analyst with intermediate French/Italian, Fundamentals
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Fundamentals Team based in Gdynia and Nicosia. The department collects financial statements, business and geographical segments, key performance indicators and pension information from quarterly and annual company reports. In your role you will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate information of this Fundamentals data. You will develop and expand your knowledge of the financial markets and financial data.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The Team collects fundamental data from over 110 markets representing more than 99% of the world's market cap, covering 67 markets, including all European G20, Nordic countries, as well as nearly all markets from Middle East. Our clients are able to use our content in order to analyze and compare data across markets, and predict future trends within industries.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Providing clients with Financial Data relating to companies within all European, Middle Eastern and African countries
- Maintaining databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Using appropriate language skills to understand and source financial information
- Keeping abreast of daily market activity to ensure Thomson Reuters information is timely and complete
- Building up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices
DURING THE FIRST 3 WEEKS AT WORK:
You will undergo a thorough onboarding program. You will attend trainings that will prepare you to perform your daily tasks efficiently and accurately. At the end of the training period you will take a check test to verify your knowledge and to feel confident about your skills and expertise.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English and intermediate in French or Italian
- High attention to details
- Good PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Internet
- Self motivation even when attending to routine tasks
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under time pressure
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You are a graduate in fields related to Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business
- You have experience in working with any type of database or numeric data
- You have a knowledge of financial markets and/or working experience in this field
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top