Data Analyst with Hebrew, Organization Authority
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 100 colleagues based in Gdynia and Nicosia. Altogether your major responsibility will be to monitor market events related to legal entity data, build company descriptions, hierarchy trees and assign company classification codes.
You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams located around the world, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
You will also be a partner for our customers supporting them to use our products.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The information which you provide is immediately displayed in our ﬂagship products: Datascope and Thomson Reuters Eikon. Our customers, mostly international banks and risk managers, take advantage of your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Intermediate knowledge of Hebrew language and fluent English
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel at intermediate level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent experience
- You have knowledge and interest in legal entity structure
- You have intermediate VBA and/or SQL skills
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products: Eikon and Datascope
- You have knowledge about market regulations related to the legal entities
- You know more than one foreign language
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Monitoring market events and news about particular companies on local sources
- Providing updates in a timely and accurate manner;
- Classifying companies based on global regulatory framework or international industrial classifications
- Performing quality control checks to ensure data accuracy
- Responding to client's queries, explaining methodology
WHAT WILLYOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top