Data Analyst with French, Russian, Nordic or Italian language
ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human
expertise they need to and trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and
risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets to make
the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the team of around 100 colleagues based in Gdynia and Nicosia. Altogether your major responsibility will be to monitor market events related to legal entity data, build company descriptions & hierarchy trees and assign company classification codes.
You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams located around the world, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
You will also be a partner for our customers supporting them to use our products.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The information which you provide is immediately displayed in our ﬂagship products: Datascope and Thomson Reuters Eikon. Our customers, mostly international banks and risk managers, take advantage of your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM
- Monitor market events and news about particular companies on local sources;
- Provide updates in a timely and accurate manner;
- Classify companies based on global regulatory framework or international industrial classifications;
- Perform quality control checks to ensure data accuracy;
- Respond to client's queries, explaining methodology.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel on intermediate level;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others;
- Strive for bringing the best customer service;
- Intermediate knowledge of French, Russian, Nordic or Italian language.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent experience;
- You have knowledge and interest in legal entity structure;
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products: Eikon and Datascope;
- You have knowledge about market regulations related to the legal entities;
- You know more than one foreign language.
- The job in an international, dynamically growing environment where you bring impact to the financial industry
- Comprehensive onboarding training
- Transparent career path
- Private healthcare, wellbeing scheme, pension scheme and numerous benefits
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top