Data Analyst with French or Italian – FUNDAMENTALS
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Fundamentals Team based in Gdynia and Nicosia. In your role you will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate information of Fundamentals data. You will develop and expand your knowledge of the financial markets and financial data.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Team collects fundamental data from over 110 markets representing more than 99% of the world's market cap, covering 67 markets, including all European G20, Nordic countries, as well as nearly all markets from Middle East. Our clients are able to use our content in order to analyze and compare data across markets, and predict future trends within industries.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Providing clients with Financial Data relating to companies within all European, Middle Eastern and African countries
- Maintaining databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Using appropriate language skills to understand and source financial information
- Keeping abreast of daily market activity to ensure Thomson Reuters information is timely and complete
- Building up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices
DURING THE FIRST 3 WEEKS AT WORK:
You will undergo a thorough onboarding program. You will attend trainings that will prepare you to perform your daily tasks efficiently and accurately. At the end of the training period you will take a check test to verify your knowledge and to feel confident about your skills and expertise.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English and intermediate in French or Italian
- Good PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Internet
- Good attention to detail
- Self motivation even when attending to routine tasks
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under time pressure
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You are a graduate in fields related to Business, Finance, Mathematics or Economics
- You have a knowledge of financial markets and/or working experience in this field
- You have experience in working with any type of database
- Job in an international, new, dynamically growing environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Wide range of development opportunities
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top