Data Analyst with foreign languages
ABOUT THOMSON REUTERS:
Thomson Reuters is a global company spread across 100 locations in the world. We are the largest provider of trusted market data and information.
Our office in Gdynia, Poland employs more than 1,300 colleagues whose one of the priorities is to collect, process and monitor financial information used by our customers.
OUR ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS:
Our entry level opportunities are for students, graduates and early professionals who feel confident in using English and are eager to develop their expertise in the world of finance. At this level we provide you with support through extensive training and mentoring. To get the job you don't need previous job experience. Your talent and potential will be the key differentiators.
- A permanent job opportunity with full time contract.
- Bonus plan and incentives
- Global perspectives to develop career and international surrounding in the Gdynia office
- Intensive training package
- Pension plan and wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
- We need you to have a super duper attention to detail and feel confident in using Ms Word and Ms Excel tools.
- English is essential for us, Polish or another European language is also an advantage.
- You will get additional points for being good at Math and having understanding of economic and political situation in the world.
- The interest in financial markets is very welcome, too.
- If you are ready to own responsibility for the job you do, this is the next competitive advantage of yours.
YOUR INPUT EVERY DAY:
- Your typical day will include processing data with deep accuracy and use of your linguistic and financial knowledge.
- You will take ownership for the quality, timeliness and accuracy.
- You will liaise with internal and external departments to complete your job beyond expectations.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top