Data Analyst with English, Pricing & Performance
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the Customer Operations (ex Pricing & Performance) Team in Gdynia. Your major responsibility will be to deliver timely and accurate data collection of Investment Funds. You will develop your knowledge of the international Funds market, core products as well as managing client request thought our customer management tool.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professional, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analyses and tools needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Providing high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
- Ensuring accuracy & timeliness of the information stored in databases and reflected on TR products
- Creating and maintaining good client relationship
- Cooperation with external data providers
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment with colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunities
- Bonus plan and incentives
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card, 2 days off for volunteering activities, Fruit Day and more
- Ability to cultivate your hobbies in various work streams (Squash League, Basketball and Volleyball teams, Running and Cycling teams, Learning Languages group, Yoga classes, and many others)
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and competencies in order to pursuit technical or managerial roles available in the company
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Multitasking skills
- Team Player skills, flexibility and ability to work well with other groups
- Willingness to gain new knowledge
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in Economics/Finance
- You speak another European Language such as French or Dutch
- You have knowledge and interest in Investment Funds content
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products: Eikon and Lipper for Investment Management
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top