Data Analyst with English, Benelux Team, Pricing & Performance (maternity cover)
ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the Customer Operations (ex Pricing & Performance) Team in Gdynia. Your major responsibility will be to deliver timely and accurate data collection of Investment Funds.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professional, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analyses and tools needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Provide high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness of the information stored in databases and reflected on TR products
- Create and maintain good client relationship
- Cooperate with external data providers
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Multitasking skills
- Team Player, flexible and able to work well with other groups
- Be willing to gain new knowledge
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance
- You have knowledge and interest in Investment Funds content
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products; Eikon and Lipper for Investment Management
- Job in an international, new, dynamically growing environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Wide range of development opportunities
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top