Data Analyst with English, Benelux Team, Pricing & Performance
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the Customer Operations (ex Pricing & Performance) Team in Gdynia. Your major responsibility will be to deliver timely and accurate data collection of Investment Funds. You will develop your knowledge of the international Funds market, core products as well as managing client request thought our customer management tool.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professional, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analyses and tools needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Providing high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
- Ensuring accuracy & timeliness of the information stored in databases and reflected on TR products
- Creating and maintaining good client relationship
- Cooperation with external data providers
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Multitasking skills
- Team Player skills, flexibility and ability to work well with other groups
- Willingness to gain new knowledge
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in Economics/Finance
- You speak another European language, such as French or Dutch
- You have knowledge and interest in Investment Funds content
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products: Eikon and Lipper for Investment Management
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top