Data Analyst with English and Turkish, ETI
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 10 colleagues based in Gdynia. Your major responsibility will be maintenance of instruments traded on Istanbul Stock Exchange. You will have a chance to develop your financial knowledge and communication skills in an international, dynamic environment.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Exchange traded instruments added by you are immediately displayed in our flagship products, Thomson Reuters Eikon and Datascope. You need to ensure they are displayed correctly and receive pricing from data providers. Our customers, mostly international banks take their business decisions based on the data they receive via our products.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Maintenance of real time and reference data for exchange traded instruments (example asset classes covered: indices, shares, funds, bonds, warrants)
- Implementing relevant changes sourced from exchange
- Ensuring that relevant information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Working closely with internal teams as well as source providers
- Project work on Thomson Reuters enhancements
- Providing resolutions to clients' queries
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- Language allowance - an additional monthly payment for the fluency required at this position
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Higher education or last year student
- Fluent English and Turkish
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in Financial Markets
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance
- You have got VBA and/or SQL skills
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top