Data Analyst with English
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the Pricing & Performance Team in Gdynia.
Your major responsibility will be to deliver timely and accurate data for Investment Funds. You will develop your knowledge of the international Funds market, core products as well as managing client requests through widely recognized customer management tools.
Bring your energy and English skills and we will provide you with all the necessary knowledge for this job!
There is a great opportunity to be a part of rapidly changing European fund market due to new EU regulations that aim to ensure safer investment decision making process for the clients. Currently we are in the process of expanding our operations to implement the new MIFID II guidelines.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team supplies Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professionals, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analysis and tools needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Ensuring accuracy & timeliness of Mutual Funds information stored in databases and reflected on Thomson Reuters products
- Creating and maintaining good client relationship
- Cooperation with external data providers
- Providing high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English (B2/C1 proficiency)
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills - Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Willingness to gain new knowledge - Client oriented approach - Attention to details
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a degree or experience in the Economic/Finance field
- You speak another European language
- You have knowledge and interest in Finance or Investment Funds content
WHAT WE OFFER:
- On site and virtual trainings on MS Excel, financial markets and instruments as well as other development opportunities
- Gaining experience with key Thomson Reuters products and economic data
- A permanent job opportunity with full time contract
- Bonus plan and incentives
- Work in an international, friendly and dynamic environment with global development perspectives
- Pension plan and wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives - 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top