Data Analyst, Pricing & Performance (maternity cover)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Pricing & Performance Team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. The team's services provide the funds community i.e. financial professionals, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analyses and tools needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Ensuring timely and accurate data collection
- Validating data regularly
- Cooperation with external data providers (for ex. regulatory bodies, fund management companies)
- Co-ordination with other data teams globally
- Maintaining good client relationship
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Intensive training package
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
- Fixed term contract for a year
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of French will be a plus
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to be proactive and self reliant
- Team Player skills, flexibility and ability to work well with other groups
- MS Excel at intermediate level
- Interest in financial market would be a plus
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top