Data Analyst - Hebrew speaker
- Make recommendations for improving the efficiency of the Data Team and developing new processes to improve on new fund additions.
- Validate data regularly in accordance with operational procedures for ongoing Quality Assurance.
- Co-ordinate with other Lipper data teams globally to ensure that data is maintained appropriately and in accordance with global standards.
- Support the global Data Teams' collection and entry of fund content data ensuring best possible timeliness to meet clients' needs for collective investment data.
- Ensure that all data queries internal or external are responded to within a specific time frame.
Skills and Competencies
- Fluent knowledge of English and Hebrew
- Interest in financial markets
- Excellent prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong verbal/numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be proactive and self-reliant
- Team Player, flexible and able to work well with other groups
- Good knowledge of MS Office Programs
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top