Data Analyst fluent in Spanish, Pricing and Performance
ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Data Analyst fluent in Spanish, Pricing & Performance
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Pricing and Performance team based in Gdynia. In your role you will be responsible for deliver timely and accurate data collection of Investment Funds. You will develop knowledge of the international Funds market, core products as well as managing client request thought our customer management tool.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professional, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analyses and tolls needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Provide high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness of the information stored in databases and reflected on TR products
- Create and maintain good client relationship
- Cooperate with external data providers
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills
- High attention to details
- Multitasking skills
- Team Player, flexible and able to work well with other groups
- Be willing to gain new knowledge
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You will speak another European Language such as Portuguese or Italian
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance
- You have knowledge and interest in Investment Funds content
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products; Eikon and Lipper for Investment Management
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top