Data Analyst fluent in Spanish, Financial&Risk
"This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will help the team to provide the funds community i.e. financial professional, funds companies and most importantly funds investors with information, analyses and tolls needed by each group to reach their goals in terms of information and investment.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish and Italian (min. of B1)
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Prioritization, organization and communication skills
- High attention to details
- Multitasking skills
- Team Player, flexible and able to work well with other groups
- Be willing to gain new knowledge
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance
- You have knowledge and interest in Investment Funds content
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products; Eikon and Lipper for Investment Management
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Provide high-level support to internal and external clients by responding to data queries and exploring opportunities to improve their experience
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness of the information stored in databases and reflected on TR products
- Create and maintain good client relationship
- Cooperate with external data providers
- Stable and permanent employment
- Competitive salary and stable, permanent employment
- Additional bonus plan
- Additional bonus plan and language allowance
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Buddy's support during your first month in company
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top