Data Analyst, Exchange Traded Instruments
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 10 colleagues based in Gdynia (German, Euronext or Nordic Team). Your major responsibility will be maintenance of instruments traded on European exchanges (e.g. GPW, Nasdaq, Euronext). You will have a chance to develop your financial knowledge and communication skills in an international, dynamic environment.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Exchange traded instruments added by you are immediately displayed in our flagship products, Thomson Reuters Eikon and Datascope. You need to ensure they are displayed correctly and receive pricing from data providers. Our customers, mostly international banks take their business decisions based on the data they receive via our products.
- Full time contract with bonus plan and incentives
- Global perspectives to develop career and international surrounding in the Gdynia office
- Intensive training package
- Pension plan and wellbeing scheme including (but not limited to) private healthcare and Multisport card
- Probably the best company atmosphere and surrounding. 91% of our employees would recommend Thomson Reuters to a friend as a good place to work, according to Pulse Survey taken in 2017.
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities with colleagues representing over 40 nationalities
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Maintenance of real time and reference data for exchange traded instruments (e.g.indices, shares, funds, bonds, warrants)
- Implementing relevant changes sourced from exchange
- Ensuring that relevant information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Working closely with internal teams and source providers e.g. foreign exchanges
- Project work on Thomson Reuters enhancements
- Providing resolutions to clients' queries
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluent English
- Accuracy, attention to details and awareness to follow processes
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- At least Bachelor degree (we invite students too)
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Interest in financial markets
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance
- You have got VBA and/or SQL skills
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top