Data Abstraction - New York, NY [CONTRACT POSITION]
Pangea3, a Thomson Reuters business, is the global leader in legal outsourcing services. Pangea3's awards and industry recognition include:
- Recognized as LPO of the Year for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 by the India Business Law Journal
- Recognized as Best Legal Process Outsourcing Provider 2011 & 2012 by the New York Law Journal
- Awarded LPO of the Year by India Business Law Journal for the last three years in a row (2009 -2011)
- #1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing
- Recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing award from Frost & Sullivan; and
- Recognized as the best managed company by Inc. Magazine
We are a high-growth, fast -paced, exciting group of lawyers, engineers, and business professionals working together to achieve excellence as a globally recognized legal services provider in the newest frontier of professional services outsourcing from India.
Pangea3 provides contract drafting and management, corporate governance and due diligence, corporate secretarial and compliance risk management services, document review, legal research, business and competitive intelligence services, litigation support services, intellectual property and patent litigation services to leading American and European multinational companies.
The successful candidate will work with a large investment bank, supporting the Firm's Reference data and document management for derivatives business. The role involves managing data and clause extraction from OTC derivative documentation (ISDA and ancillary agreements), Repurchase agreements and Prime Brokerage documentation (including prime brokerage agreements, securities lending and ancillary agreements) and advising on legal and regulatory issues arising from initiation to termination of derivatives and prime brokerage relationships.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing clauses from the ISDA MA/ CSA, Prime Brokerage and ancillary agreements for our client's OTC and Prime Services business
- Subject-matter knowledge of OTC documentation and a clear understanding of a variety of clauses (and fallbacks) from OTC and PB agreements
- Strong understanding of Collateral Management
- Documentation Quality assurance and leverage use of technologies and analytics in the Collateral management environment
- Includes data extraction
- Work on a regulatory driven project
Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3-6 years experience in OTC markets and documentations and related activities, and a keen understanding of equity derivatives transactions.
- A proven record of completing complex documentation within very tight time deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical, drafting, and communication skills
- Excellent client service and internal coordination skills as part of a project team with a particular mandate
- Ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders from different disciplines, and within a team formed in furtherance to a particular mandate.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a team based working environment
Because this is a contractual role, contractors who accept the position will be hired through our contingent workforce management partner, PrideOne. Contractors will not be employees of Thomson Reuters and will receive a W-2. Learn more about how Thomson Reuters partners with PrideOne here.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-6 years of experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top