Customer Trainer (Fixed Term Contract)
Business Unit: Legal UKI
The legal business of Thomson Reuters delivers best-of-class solutions to help legal professionals practice the law, manage their organisation and grow their business. Our solutions include Thomson Reuters Practical Law, Westlaw UK, Sweet & Maxwell, Lawtel, Contract Express, Legal Tracker, Elite and IDS.
Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
The legal and regulatory world is changing rapidly. We help our customers deliver their services with accuracy, speed and confidence. Through our innovative online products, decision support tools, software and services, we provide the critical information that law firms, barristers, corporate legal departments, the public sector and academics need to work at their best. For more information, visit legal-solutions.co.uk.
Position Title: Specialist Trainer
Position Type: Fixed Term Contract
Role Purpose/ Summary:
A Training role to support the development, execution, implementation, roll-out and additional needs of a Key Customer's Case Management and eFiling system.
They will be responsible for coordinating with the Senior Trainer and users at all levels to ensure that all users can, and are utilising the benefits of our systems.
To achieve this, they will need to partner with the customer to create, develop and implement an effective training programme, and act as a liaison to resolve any issues or barriers to success.
This role sits within the Customer Training team and is a newly created position.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Assist with implementation activities and input into processes and planning to ensure effective delivery fo the solution.
- Post-implementation, create, deliver and drive a strong program to promote awareness, training and adoption of the solution
- Creation of a range of training materials in a variety of formats (including written materials and elearning) to support users at all levels of ability/knowledge.
- Liaise with Marketing teams to produce and deliver appropriate training materials to support key business drivers.
- Provide feedback to the business to assist with resolving common issues and developing future product enhancements and sales strategy.
- Builds strong "trust" relationships with customer, creates trust and confidence at multiple levels, including end-users, decision makers, key contacts, and managers to increase business opportunities
- Communicates with stakeholders and users both in person and over the phone to gain a strong understanding of their business and how our solutions and products can add value
- Operates as an integral member of the UKI team, contributing product application skills and knowledge to the development of solution sales strategy. Acts as a 'subject matter expert' and owns this role in the overall sales process
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Basic understanding of the legal industry and the workflow of the courts
- Experience of a solutions / software sales environment with detailed product technical knowledge
- Experience in training on software/business systems
- Experience in elearning design (using Adobe Captivate)
- Ability to work in a matrix team operation across multiple locations
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Legal Qualification preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top