Customer Technical Support Representative
The Customer Technical Support Representative resolves issues utilizing complex information systems displays excellent technical and problem solving skills and shows high level of individual discretion to ensure customer satisfaction and Thomson Reuters Legal division's success.
- Perform all activities associated with researching and learning subject matter needed to independently deliver training courses.
- The Customer Technical Support Representative is part of the team that aims to provide timely, accurate and value-adding resolution to all internal, external and potential customers. He/she is accountable for meeting and maintaining established team metrics and goals including, but not limited to, Availability, Quality, and Productivity.
- The Customer Technical Support Representative will provide extensive technical and customer service support to Thomson Reuters North American Legal customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Broad understanding of technical support and customer service handling voice support in the Contact Center industry
- Excellent English communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels of organization such as external/internal customers and senior management
- Proven ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Excellent and High level problem solving and technical skills
- Relentless enthusiasm for the job at hand and ability to collaborate in team setting
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top