Customer Support Team Manager, Risk Services
The Customer Service Team Manager will assist the Risk Product Support Manager with the day-to-day management of the Risk Compliance Learning team. This role is a blend of management and hands-on operational duties and includes managing a group of Customer Service Representatives as well as responding to customer queries. A key requirement of the role is to take a proactive approach to maintaining knowledge and skills and to keeping abreast of what both customers and staff are experiencing
- Manage a team of customer service representatives to proactively respond and handle customer issues.
- Coach staff to deliver superior customer service in line with global customer support guidelines
- Maintain and improve the key performance measures of the Risk Customer Service Team.
- Improve first call resolution results and actively drive more resolution on the initial query
- Assist the team in providing a memorable and positive customer experience
- Work with the team to reduce the volume and time of outstanding cases and ensure staff understand and are adhering to procedures
- Proactively contribute ideas to the F&R Risk management team
- Recruitment and selection of staff in line with the GRF Competencies
- Complete monthly call assessments and coaching targets for respective teams in line with Quality guidelines
- Proactively manage performance and coach customer support representatives
- Participate in the performance management & review process facilitating the quarterly, mid-year and annual review process
- Deliver key projects to improve customer service
- Create a Learning culture environment by sharing knowledge with the F&R CS – Helpdesk team as a whole and championing learning initiatives
- University degree in related discipline
- Strong understanding of F&R customers, products, business and service drivers
- At least 5 years experience in successfully managing front-line customer service organizations
- Strong understanding of Contact Center industry practices, measurement, drivers and performance improvement strategies
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top