Customer Support Team Manager, Cantonese D&A
- Manage a team of customer support professionals across responding to queries from Trading, Feeds, Special products customers in Hongkong and Macau Cantonese speakers and acting as a point of escalation for your team.
- Coach team members to deliver industry-leading customer service in line with global customer support guidelines
- Maintain and improve the key performance measures of customer support in terms of speed, knowledge and communication
- Work with your team to reduce the volume and time of outstanding cases and ensure staff understand and are adhering to process
- Proactively contribute ideas to the Financial & Risk Customer Support management team
- Recruitment and selection of staff in line with the Customer Support Competency Framework.
- Complete monthly case evaluations and coaching targets for your team in line with Quality guidelines.
- Proactively manage performance and coach within the Customer Support Competency Framework. Participate in the performance management & review process facilitating the quarterly, mid-year and annual review process.
- Deliver key projects to improve customer service.
- Create a Learning culture environment by sharing knowledge with Financial & Risk Customer Support as a whole and championing learning initiatives
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top