Customer Support Executive - Indonesian Speaking
Customer Support Executive
Financial and Risk
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Customer Services Executive – Products and Data Support
- Solid communication skills will secure this role
- Customer support role with on-going training
- Use your business level Bahasa Indonesia language skills
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic customer service professional with a background or interest in financial markets to provide a high level support to customers in terms of product (technical) and information (data). You will form part of a growing team in providing support to Asia in this role.
Reporting the Customer Support Operations Manager, your key duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Provide prompt customer support in response to inbound queries that require quick resolution
- Identification and escalation of obstacles influencing timely resolution of customer requests.
- Assist clients with product and data queries
- and will be expected to maintain a solid understanding of financial markets, products and trends.
Skills and experience
This is a challenging and demanding opportunity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment. To succeed in this role, you must have experience within a customer support role as well as outstanding communication skills. A business related degree coupled with experience in financial markets would be highly regarded.
- Business level English and Bahasa Indonesia language requirement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English & Bahasa)
- Professional experience in either the Financial Markets or in a Customer Service role
- Financial Markets knowledge or aptitude for quick learning
- Logical approach to problem solving and analytical thinking
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions
- Excellent service skills including active listening alongside focusing, and fully understanding our customer's needs
- Ability to learn new technologies and principles quickly and work in an environment that is continually changing and adopting new techniques and technologies
- A great team player, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to learn and possess growth mindset
If you are a customer driven and highly motivated professional with a keen working understanding of financial market products, we would like to hear from you!
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top