Customer Support Executive - Eikon D&A
The Customer Support Executive isresponsible for providing effective and courteous support to customers inrelation to their Thomson Reuters' product or service. This includes activefocus on enquiry resolution, a positive customer focused attitude at all timesand ensuring that all the necessary action is taken to resolve a customer'senquiry.
- Respondto customers' enquiries relating to information, product functionality andfault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction.
- Loggingand classifying all calls and requests for assistance in the customerrelationship management system (Siebel).
- Filterand escalate enquiries relating to other aspects of the Thomson Reutersbusiness and handover to the appropriate department.
- Managethe resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for aparticular product/s.
- Trackenquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status updateor resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
- Followthe appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers whenoutages of a major nature occur.
- Identifyand escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timelyresolution of one customer's enquiry. This would include escalations to theteam leader and other support, sales, engineering or resolver groups asappropriate.
- Recognizeand escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Acceptadditional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team'sperformance.
- Proactively contribute to the TRCS team and the achievement of its goals.
- Expert understandingof relevant Thomson Reuters' products and data. Understanding of client needs.Focus on delivering results.
- Detail orientatedwith sound information probing skills.
- Well developedanalytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- University qualifiedin a discipline relating to the financial markets, the finance sector orbusiness.
- Experience in acustomer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previous experiencein the financial industry desirable.
- Ability tocommunicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English and anyother designated languages with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to learnand become experts in Thomson Reuters' products and develop a soundunderstanding of the financial markets they serve.
- Willingness toundertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
- Flexibility with worktimes – including rotational shift work.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top