Customer Support Executive D&A Eikon
The Customer SupportExecutive is responsible for providing effective and courteous support to customersin relation to their Thomson Reuters' product or service. This includes activefocus on enquiry resolution, a positive customer focused attitude at all timesand ensuring that all the necessary action is taken to resolve a customer'senquiry.
- Respond to customers' enquiries relating toinformation, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries aspossible on the first interaction.
- Logging and classifying all calls and requestsfor assistance in the customer relationship management system (Siebel).
- Filter and escalate enquiries relating to otheraspects of the Thomson Reuters business and handover to the appropriatedepartment.
- Manage the resolution process for customersrelating to data and applications for a particular product/s.
- Track enquiry resolution progress andproactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannotbe resolved on initial interaction.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond toissues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Identify and escalate problems affecting anumber of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer'senquiry. This would include escalations to the team leader and other support,sales, engineering or resolver groups as appropriate.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems,inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Accept additional projects or areas ofresponsibility that will improve the team's performance.
- Proactively contribute to the TRCS team and theachievement of its goals.
- Expertunderstanding of relevant Thomson Reuters' products and data. Understanding ofclient needs. Focus on delivering results.
- Detailorientated with sound information probing skills.
- Welldeveloped analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and developsolutions.
- Universityqualified in a discipline relating to the financial markets, the finance sectoror business.
- Experiencein a customer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previousexperience in the financial industry desirable.
- Ability tocommunicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English and anyother designated languages with customers and colleagues.
- The abilityto learn and become experts in Thomson Reuters' products and develop a soundunderstanding of the financial markets they serve.
- Willingnessto undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
- Flexibility with work times – including rotationalshift work.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top