Customer Success Specialist
We are seeking an Accounting-qualified Retention Specialist to join our growing Corporate Customer Success team in Melbourne. This Customer Success Specialist will retain existing business and drive retention strategies via successful procedures and effective policies across multiple Corporate teams.
You are a great problem solver, customer centric, and are rewarded by ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.You're a proactive, confident team player! Your interests are to continue learning, drive new processes, and work in a supportive team offering big benefits and continuous career growth.
If you thrive off building long term relationships with strategic Tax & Accounting clients and have the expertise and specialised knowledge, this is a great, next opportunity for you!
- Determines the needs of the customer by listening and questioning, offering appropriate solutions and demonstrating the business benefits of the ONESOURCE solution.
- Negotiates effectively with clients and manages escalation requests by partnering with TR stakeholders.
- Collaborates with Professional Services, Proposition, Sales, Operations, and Finance to establish roles and responsibilities across ONESOURCE suite to successfully execute the customer journey.
- Assists with AEM Customer Success strategy and supports processes to be executed in other regions.
- Is pro-active in providing solutions to streamline the customer renewal process and outlines updates to applicable teams.
- Works closely across AEM region and shares learnings to local ANZ team members.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Degree qualified in Accounting is highly preferred
- Experience in streamlining operations, process improvement and working closely with internal stakeholders
- Ideally has worked in a customer retention environment for 3+ years
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining enduring B2B customer relationships
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proactive, shares knowledge, collaborative, and a self-learner
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Melbourne-Victoria-Australia;Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia
Back to top