Customer Success Representative, Inside LMLF
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for leveraging their expertise to retain and increase Thomson Reuters' solution and product revenue, adoption, usage and market-share in large and medium law firm accounts in an assigned territory / large & medium law firm segment. The Customer Success Representative works with the customer over the phone and via the web utilizing skills related to legal research, teaching, sales and marketing.
- Meets and exceed goals of increasing customer usage and retention through dynamic and customized telephone and web trainings and other related account activities
- Closely partner with appropriate field team and others on a formal and informal basis to achieve customer training and usage/revenue goals as well as participate in territory strategy and drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Grows assigned revenue by effectively partnering with appropriate Sales Representatives to conduct quality pre-sale demonstrations and trainings and by asking probing questions to uncover potential product needs.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to large and medium law firm customers
- Develops a virtual presence in law firms via telephonic and web-based communication.
- Maintain a superior level of knowledge and understanding/expertise on Westlaw, other business of law products and practice areas relevant to law firm customers.
- Maintain high level of knowledge and understanding of the business, systems, promotions and Thomson Reuter's objectives and all other applications as appropriate.
- Promote new products
- Accurately log and reports daily activities via various business systems and departmental processes.
- Perform other related duties/special projects as directed by management in a timely and accurate manner.
- J.D. required OR equivalent legal experience with bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years legal experience preferred
- Experience in law firm setting or with law firm customers preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written), especially via telephone required.
- Ability to multitask with constant interruptions such as calls, emails, meetings, etc
- Interested in working independently and in determining through strategic and creative, critical thinking how best to reach customers, open training door opportunities and ultimately foster and establish customer relationships
- Ability to multitask with constant interruptions such as calls, emails, meetings, etc.
- Customer retention and revenue focus required
- Experience/background in online legal research tools
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility
- Strong customer-centric focus
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office suite and internet required
- Ability to multi-task using phone and computer eight hours per day
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top