Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Team owns the following activities:
- Revenue renewal for all Indirect and Property software and content products. Key to successfully negotiating and managing renewals for assigned accounts is the ability to build strong relationships with multiple contacts within the customer base, as well as maintain good working relationships with Indirect and Property tax sales, customer support, professional services, product management, and finance team members.
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities, license expansions and professional services engagements.
- Customer Satisfaction and adoption of Indirect & Property tax software and services.
- Meet or exceed designated goals in order to meet retention target
- Manage account related activities including renewal notification, negotiation and close of opt-in contracts in advance of actual renewal dates.
- Record all conversations and interactions with client in the CRM system
- Monitor and facilitate the client's adoption of ONESOURCE products and services
- Ensure customers are leveraging products and services, achieving success, and engaging fee-based resources as necessary.
- Develop and demonstrate competency in the ONESOURCE Indirect & Property tax products and services
- Keep clients informed of process, procedural and product changes
- Conduct annual account reviews to ensure all aspects of client satisfaction are met
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Support, Professional Services, Product Management.)
- Identify new revenue opportunities related to license expansions and professional services engagements within the install base and across TRTA lines of business.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales with a strong proven record
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience (10+ years of experience in Sales) is required
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Webex meeting software
- Previous experience in contract negotiation and management is preferred
- Excellent in-person and over the phone presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with cross-functional peers and/or clients.
- Ability to travel, 25% of the time
- Location preferred to be in a Thomson Reuters office, however, can be a remote position.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Chicago-Illinois-United States of America;St. Louis-Missouri-United States of America;Atlanta-Georgia-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top