Customer Success Manager
ONESOURCE Multi-product CSM is responsible for providing service and technical support to the ONESOURCE clients in their assigned geographical territory. The CSM is responsible for Global coverage servicing all clients using ONESOURCE direct tax products and solutions. Service may include pre-sales assistance, technical support, product installation, trouble shooting and training.
Position requires coverage of assigned clients in a specific geographic area, which may necessitate overnight travel. Individual may be required to work from a home office with appropriate office environment. Duties may necessitate evening and weekend hours during certain months of the year. Position does not involve normal office hours.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the renewal process within assigned client base. Assist with the coordination of retention strategies and provide customer retention data and strategic information for the territory. This involves developing, maintaining, and managing relationships with clients' external as well as internal and communicating while focusing on the Thomson Reuter's tax and accounting vision.
- Generate upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the assigned customer base by leveraging positive relationship with customers and deep knowledge of ONESOURCE products
- Work collaboratively with other ONESOURCE representatives working with clients, including partners in the account management (new sales) function, professional services, and the help desk
- Provide customer intelligence and product feedback to interested parties within the business including marketing and product management
- Manage the assigned geographic territory, including but not limited to, sales support, overall product support (including training, implementation and technical support) to assigned client base. Identify and resolve service issues by facilitating discussions and meetings with clients and staff to identify problems, examine alternative solutions, and develop and execute action plans.
- Maintain knowledge of product(s) by completing CSM training program annually, territory roundtable, steering meetings and other customer meetings as requested.
- Participate in customer onboarding process regularly and participate in high-level customer implementation and support strategies as required.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Strong tax and/or accounting background. College degree required. CPA or
Masters in Tax preferable.
- Knowledge of ONESOURCE direct tax products which includes Income tax,
Tax provisions and Workflow management tools a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Time management skills with strong organizational and administrative abilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with cross-functional peers or clients.
- Ability to conduct presentations along with group training when needed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top