Customer Success Manager – Asia & Emerging Markets
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager within the Asia and Emerging Markets ("AEM") to manage the local client relationships.
As a part of our commitment to providing the best service to our customers, we have a Customer Success team in AEM to ensure we continue to enhance our relationships with clients and retain their business as a customer of Thomson Reuters.
This role will work closely with the Customer Success team in Australia & NZ ("ANZ").
This role will be managing a portfolio of Corporate customers in AEM (excluding ANZ), reviewing the customer health of current clients, and strengthening our existing client relationships to achieve and exceed revenue and client retention targets. The primacy focus of this position will be Singapore, India, and significant accounts in South East Asia.
The Customer Success Manager can expect to deal with client queries and issues regarding billing, product related questions about how a particular product works, what type of support is available, and other solution related enquiries.
You will be responsible to utilise the operating procedures initiated by the Customer Success Australian team, creating and applying performance benchmarks and measurements, develop effective tracking and reporting on retentions, customer satisfaction, and individual performance. It is essential that you can work well with other internal stakeholders to be successful in this regional role.
- Perform as a self-starter and actively manage their priorities in order to achieve retention KPIs
- Work on outbound & inbound campaigns to maintain and increase the existing book of business
- Develop a good working relationship between Retention & Sales, Order processing, Finance, Operations to drive whole team approach to customer satisfaction
- Create strong, trusted relationships with Thomson Reuters clients within AEM region
- Define retention strategy specific to local customer profiles and apply learnings effectively to maintain customers
- Drive initiatives to support strategic client relationships within AEM
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in an account management role, ideally in a sales/account management/customer success function within finance or accounting
- Experience managing key accounts and negotiating with global clients
- An accounting, finance, or tax education is required
- Exposure to Big 4 Accounting Firms either as previous employee or former client
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top