Customer Success Manager
Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Division: Thomson Reuters, Legal Europe, Financial & Practice Management Solutions (Elite.com)
Thomson Reuters is one of the world's most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward - law, tax, compliance, government, and media - and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them. We're on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
Thomson Reuters Elite (elite.com) provides law firms with business-critical solutions to support efficient financial account management and planning and is the backbone core to the firms operation effectiveness.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing European software solutions team where you will be responsible for driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals and expansion across the portfolio.
The Customer Success Manager will provide a client with a consistent point of contact and be their 'go to' expert on the technical and functional capabilities of the solution. The role will involve teaming with the Software Sales Specialist on customer opportunities and projects throughout their lifecycle, while working in partnership with the Customer Advocacy and Account Management teams.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Building relationships with the most senior leaders in our clients' businesses, across IT, Operations and Legal departments
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships providing best practice advice to improve their operations and initiatives
- Initiating and participating in account planning sessions with both internal teams and client's key stakeholders
- Support annuity revenues by working closely with the account managers during the renewal cycle
- Be accountable to drive high active usage rates within clients by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented Adoption Plan.
- Supporting the sales process through product demonstration support, customer requirements meetings, proposal development, including RFI/RFP bid management processes where required
- On-going identification, creation and development of professional services & licence opportunities within client projects
- Working with the professional services team to develop effective proof of concept/pilots and to project manage solution implementation projects including schedules, deliverables, and issue tracking
- Working with Software Solution Sales specialists to help qualify news sales opportunities and support the growth of the Software Solutions business unit
- Effective, timely and accurate client communications (oral and written), establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement
- Work in CRM environment (Salesforce.com) updating customer and account information
- Ability to work on own initiative and support management by demonstrating a willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Either worked in a law firm finance team supporting the Practice Management Solution (PMS) or have a deep understanding of PMS solutions from a technical / implementation perspective
- Significant experience working with software solutions and implementing customer success metrics
- Excellent client facing skills and able to present solutions to a wide audience including C-Suite
- Degree level education, ideally with experience in a corporate legal department/law firm, orsignificant experiencein a legal operations position
- Good understanding of general business and specifically legal department operations
- Good problem-solving skills and competent at turning client issues into solutions
- Demonstrable experience working across both pre-& post sales
- Ability to effectively communicate and establish credibility and rapport with multiple levels of a client's organization (lawyers, Partners C-Suite, IT)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Consultative and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical affinity for business solutions, software, data analytics, etc.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skill, particularly Word and Excel
- Consistent performer and handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- High level of initiative and plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to work as an effective member of a matrix teamand proactively contributes to the achievement of the Software Solutions business goals.
- Ability to travel UK & Europe - 70%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top